I want to share my story about my most boring week. It started when my Toyota hybrid car have something broke. It is fully broken and cannot be used anymore. So, I brought my car to the nearest workshop. The mechanics had said that the car had a broken engine and need to repair. They said the duration to repair is one week. Unexpectedly, my weird boss gave me one week holiday. It is the most boring week because I had to stay home the whole week. Usually, I went out when there is a holiday but this time, it was opposite. I stay at home the whole week by watching boring show on television, eat, drink, shower and sleep. How boring it was... FOR THE WHOLE WEEK...
That is all I want to share to you... And this is my advise...
DON'T BREAK YOUR OWN CAR OR YOUR LIVE WOULD BE MISERABLE
No comments:
Post a Comment