Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Morning!


You know what? I wake up at 6:00a.m. even its' holiday. After I wake up, I wash my face and pray for Subuh [ an islamic prayer ]. After that, I turned the tv on and started flicking channel by channel using the remote control. Then, I flicked the channel to HBO and watched " The Bourne Ultimatium " until it's finished. Anyway, that is a good story. After it finished, I flicked the channel into Cinemax and watched " Die Hard " That is quite violant story. After that, I turned off the telvision and of course, the astro.
Then, I ate bread and butter with a lot of sugar for breakfast. Do you like sugar? If you like it, you is in my team, of course. After that, I watered my plant to keep it healthy. Actually, I like plants [ sometimes not ]. Anyway, just after I watered my plant, I showered with a nice, hot water..............
After I take a bath, I quickly write this post. That is my holiday morning. Farewell and have a nice morning journey into my blog.

No comments: