THE WORLD OF Z777. A VERY FUNNY GUY WHO LIVE IN A PLACE OF NOWHERE. LIKE TO EAT FRIED CHICKEN AND FISH N CHIPS. VERY ACTIVE AND VERY LAZY. LOVE TO WATCH FUNNY AND ACTION MOVIES AND DON'T LIKE MUSIC VERY MUCH.
Monday, November 10, 2008
The star of High School Musical pics... Zac Efron
Hello again!
I know this is very unusual title for you but I actually not no #1 fan of Zac Efron. I just put the picture because of nothing...
My name is Zakri777 which is weird for the name. I live in a place that no one knew. I name it Fried Chicken State because there are lot of fried chicken. My most favourite food is fried chicken and fishnchips. I have a motorola and nokia handphones. I also have Batman : the dark knight dvd. That all I have to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment