Thursday, October 9, 2008
Happy Thursday!
Hello again! Today is Thursday, my most boring day. Every Thursday, I have to work double time. Every Thursday, I have to go meetings by 8:00p.m. and every Thursday, I have to sleep late, very absolutely late. I woke up this morning and saw the sun shines brightly. I was late for work. I rush to get into my car. I drove fast but not fast enough. I quickly ran into my office. Then, suddenly I fell on my boss. I was terrified because his face like he going to fired me. Then, he said that I can take leave. I was very happy. Sometimes, Thursday is a very happy day after all. That is my story for today so, see you later again and farewell. Have a nice journey into my blog because I want to spend my good time at my home and I don't want to make my blog again. Because I was happy, I want to tell you good luck and please remember this: sometimes not every time are boring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment