Hello again! I have a very weird mood today. It started today at 9:35 in the morning. I woke up at that time and today is Monday. I was very surprised that today is a work day and I was late for work. I quickly take my shower and wear my weird shirt and tie. After that, I ran to my office and saw nobody's around. I looked at my office information board. To my surprised, today is a holiday. I was very happy and after that, I went home. At home, I looked at my Hitachi refrigrator and saw nothing left but luckily I have popcorns to eat. When I ate the popcorns, it taste very sour. I looked what brand the popcorn is and I saw it written ' Weird popcorns. Enjoy the taste of this popcorns '. I looked at its back and saw it written again ' not proffesional brand and the weirdest brand '. How weird the world going on. I've never suggest anything about weird popcorns. I not eaten anything until dinner. How hungry I am but at dinner time, I have a very special food. So, that all I have to say today. Farewell and have a nice journey into my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment