Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Sleepy Day!
I had slept for about 4 hours in the day. Maybe I was too bored. After I woke up, I looked at my alarm clock. It was already 8:00p.m. so, I quickly take my shower. Then, I ate my dinner. I almost forgot about my work, so, I ran to go to my room. My room is the furthest way to go from my dining room. Every time I had to rush to go into my room when there have emergency. After that, I search my drawing architecture house but I could'nt find it. I forgot where I put that drawing so, I find and find and find until my bedroom [ blog ] messy again. The happy ending is I had founded my drawing but the bad ending is I had to make up my room again. So, farewell and have a nice journey into my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment