Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What a Tuesday morning!

Hello there! Today is Tuesday, my most favoruite day. I, usually wake up early in the morning like 6:00a.m. but today is really a weird day. I wake up at 10:02a.m. which is very very late. After I wake up, I make my bed to make sure my room is tidy. Oh! I almost forget to tell you. I'm an architech, a really good architech. I have to work at this day, this hour and this seconds but today, I want to take leave for a few days. Actually, today I must work but I have my reasonable reason to tell my weird boss. That it for today, folks. And now, I have to take my bath at this hour, this minutes and this seconds. So, see you later for a nice post into my blog. Oh! I almost forget to tell you AGAIN. Have a nice journey into my blog, okay because I don't want to see my blog messy again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Z777 - what a funny architect you are! Looking forward to reading more of your funny posts - and remember, it's spelt A-R-C-H-I-T-E-C-T!